Welcome to AFM Randburg – Kingdom Grace Centre (KGC) Assembly, a ministry of the Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa.
CONFESSION OF FAITH
We believe in God Eternal, Triune, Almighty Creator, Sustainer and Ruler of all creation.
We also believe:
1. In God the Father, the author of creation and salvation.
2. In Jesus Christ, the only son of God the Father, true God who for the sake of humanity and its salvation, descended from heaven and became flesh; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born by the virgin Mary; who lived on earth and was crucified, died and was buried, who rose from the dead and ascended to heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father
3. In the Holy Spirit, true God proceeding from the Father and the Son, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement and leads in all truth
4. That the Bible is the word of God, written by men as the Holy Spirit inspired them. We believe that it authoritatively proclaims the will of God and teaches us all that is necessary for salvation.
5. That all human beings are created in the image of God; due to their sinful rebellion, this image is marred, that all have sinned before God and it is the will of God that all people should receive salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. In baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues as promised to all believers. We believe in the manifestation of the gifts and fruits of the Spirit in the life of a Christian. We believe that a Christian should be a disciple of Jesus Christ living a consecrated and holy life.
7. That Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church which is constituted by the Holy Spirit and consists of born again believers. The Church is responsible for the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel and God’s will to all people. As a charismatic community they fellowship with and edify one another.
8. That the believers’ baptism, by the immersion and the Lord’s Supper are instituted by Jesus Christ to be observed by the Church.
9. That the time appointed by God, Jesus Christ will come to take away his Church.
10. In a day of judgement when Jesus Christ will judge the living and the dead. We believe in the resurrection of the body and eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked. We believe in the new heaven and the new earth where God will reign in glory.